RESPONSIBLE CARE FOR A SAFE FUTURE
As a supplier of high-quality water-based printing inks for a wide range of applications, we have been placing special emphasis on sustainable products and a responsible approach to our environment for a safe future for more than 40 years.
As a family-owned company, we strive for long-term customer relationships based on partnership and a high degree of trust and mutual understanding. Our customers rely on us for giving their products a perfect look, feel and function. We have earned this trust by always acting in accordance with a consistent philosophy. Vision, Commitment, Flexibility, Sustainability - Four core values that guarantee customer success, innovation and responsibility toward the environment and society. These values are part of the Follmann Dimension.
The Follmann Chemie Group, which is successfully represented worldwide by a large number of sister companies as well as local sales partners and offices, employs more than 800 people with its subsidiaries Follmann and Triflex and generated sales of over €200 million in 2020.
Germany: Follmann GmbH & Co. KG
England: Sealock Ltd.
Poland: Follmann Chemia Polska sp. z o.o.
Russia: OOO Follmann, AO Intermelt
China: Follmann (Shanghai) Trading Co., Ltd
Turnover 2020: 100 Mio. Euro
Export quota: > 50 %
R+D-quota: > 4%
Close partnership based on customer focus
Our customers set new standards because in Follmann they have a reliable partner who is on site contributing all of their expertise, from the idea to the end product, so that an excellent result is achieved.
- Technical application support for the use of materials and machine handling
- Qualiﬁed training
- Advice on recycling and environmental protection
Customisation as a benchmark
We provide customised innovative solutions for special requirements in various industries. Our state-of-the-art Research + Development department comprises an interdisciplinary team committed to develop excellent results for any complex challenges with passion.
Our outstanding order processing and logistics including specific customer labelling, packaging and account management further ensures your success.
OUR BUSINESS UNITS AT A GLANCE
Water-based printing inks for:
- Flexible packaging
- Paper and board - corrugated
- Paper and board - packaging
- Napkins and table decoration products
- Gift wrap packaging
Fascinating scented varnishes for:
- Mailings, catalogues, packaging and gift wrap
Cleaner for printing machines
Decorative and functional coatings for various applications:
- Water-based printing inks for wallpaper
- Water-based printing inks for decorative foils
- Water-based textured printing inks
- Water-based ink receptive coatings for digital printing
- PVC plastisols for wallpaper and technical textiles
- Polymerdispersions for technical textiles
Adhesives for industrial applications:
- Adhesives for end-of-line packaging
- Biobased adhesives for packaging
- Adhesives for corrugated board and cardboard
- Adhesives for the graphic industry
- Adhesives for transport and shipping packaging
- Adhesives for mattresses
- Adhesives for paper and plastic labels
- Adhesives for filter products
- Polyurethane hotmelts (PUR) for the textile industry
Powerful adhesives for different applications:
- Wood and furniture industry
- Vinyl flooring