High-performance PUR hotmelt adhesives for the textile industry
By combining the physical properties of a hotmelt adhesive with a subsequent chemical crosslinking reaction, polyurethane hotmelts can meet the most demanding requirement profiles of end products. Our reactive, moisture-curing products achieve excellent adhesion properties on a wide range of substrates (e.g. fabrics, membranes, foams, papers or films) and enable efficient production processes.
Polyurethane hotmelt adhesives are increasingly used for the production of multilayer high performance laminates. The technical textiles produced with polyurethane hotmelt adhesives are used for safety and work clothing, breathable sports articles, filter textiles, automotive interior laminates, medical textiles and abrasive carriers. They can be optimised according to the requirements and processes of our customers.
- 100% solids
- Broad adhesion spectrum for a wide range of substrates
- Soft and flexible adhesive joint after cross linking
- High initial strenghts
- Very good temperature resistance
- High resistance to washing
- Individual adjustments according to customer requirements possible